Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Min the camera body's essence,

Min the camera body's essence, is not redundant , not waste, nor make you a little bit more to consider than the element of photography.
Whenever you know Herve Leger how to play SLR, a Minolta body then any fundamental is in your hands do not need manual operation can be skilled. any of a Minolta body, can return for your sincere admiration: the camera is like that. because Minolta really know what you need. the most profound experience for me, is the A7, A7 simple enough, But enough pride, such as shoulder simple LCD, one square centimeter less than. arrogant because of a variety of fancy features, such as the EV display area, STF, as Herve Leger Bandage Dress well as concise and not the simple lines and shapes. possession of those fancy features under the small cover in the LCD below, it allows you to photograph in more fun, but did not interfere with your operation and take the other. Unfortunately, the Minolta can do something nearly ten years ago, A mount of today's machines also do well, really my frame of pork on a skewer him. machines bigger and fancy, in increasingly complex functions, the camera manufacturers support various hard fans Koumo dashing red in the face, can all the people have forgotten, in fact, photography is to find a good scene, and then exposed. others are crap. I find a good wife is to wait on me, let my mind and body are cool, as she wrote 14 lines or pear body, will fennel four written word, for me was a totally insignificant things. A7 is the third station I've ever bought SLR is the first full satisfaction I have no Herve Leger Dress complaints body . A7 told me that the so-called Minolta, is impetuous and prosperity in the benefits of the simple right point. I was poor, can not afford top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment