Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Qutation of Quincy


I was about to leave, but for some reason, I didnrt ... and I slowly walked over and stared at that piano, then I let my fingers slowly slide down to touch the keys. This was the moment of truth for me n every cell in my body knew in a heartbeat that music would be the dream of my life forever. Food and water would feed my body, but music would nourish my mind, heart and soul. .I gave up gangs from that point forward and started channeling my life to music. .in the Chinese exchange students, Quincy felt their desire for knowledge, he was so full of hope in music. in speech Finally, Quincy and even his own Email and told the students on the spot fashion belts to encourage them. this but I have not seen before!
Qutation of Quincy .. Imagine what a harmonious world it could be if every single person , both young and old shared a little of what he is good at doing. .. The only useful aspect of fame and celebrity is to use it to help somebody. .. Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy wrote, of bread only belongs to me when I know everyone else has a piece ... that no one has to starve while I eat. has so much power. It is soul and science. It also has the ability to make people think and feel. Music has been my touchstone because it instilled in me the belief in myself, which is the rarest of mens belts gifts, like a hard and brilliant diamond held in the deepest recesses of the heart. .. Creativity can open your mind and stir your curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment