Tuesday, February 22, 2011

We split up and I broke into an administration room


Wang Tianyun president to do a welcome speech .Quincy Black was born in Chicago area, his father is carpenters, special work to the local gangs. a child of Quincy head so only of fighting, making big money, want to own one day become a gang of punks. until one day, when he went to vandalism and other small fry of the time, found a piano, incredible things happen, like an aura, Quincy suddenly understand So this is leather belts their life to fight for something, so there is now before us leather belts in this national treasure!
(I The Chinese can not so well, this translation from the day of Chen Jiachun) .My father worked as a master carpenter in the Bremerton Navy shipyard, but I was still dreaming of becoming a thug. We were the first black kids in town and Chicago had provided us with all the training we needed to take over the turf. .One night, we broke into an armory n which was also our recreation center n to steal some food. We stuffed ourselves with lemon meringue pie and ice cream , which then led to a food fight. I was like the Monkey King, eating all of those peaches of immortality in Heaven. .Afterwards, we split up and I broke into an administration room ... and in the dark, I spotted a little spinet piano.

No comments:

Post a Comment